Saturday, November 13, 2010

2 for 1 Saturday

So this whole posting every day is pretty easy when I am in my normal day to day work-play groove. I missed yesterday as I was hanging in Guelph with a friend of mine and we were on a tight schedule that did not afford me internet time in the morning.

I did however wake up to a song that surprised me for sure. I had to call on my younger, hipper, and wiser bestie Val to give me the name of the top 40 radio hit by sending her lyrics that involve "we got petron, we doing shots, shots..." you get the idea. I love the hilarity that comes in singing a song to a person to see if they can recognize it, especially while others are watching or have absolutely no idea what you are trying to communicate. Amazing.

Later in the eve my friend Emily made a morning song request. Her approach- sing a song she wants me to wake up to over and over again, assertively state the title of the song and group in casual conversation, sing it again- repeat.

Em- no en vogue today but the song that I DID wake up to reminds me of you and only you, and how you bounce.

Happy weekend all!



No comments:

Post a Comment