Good Thursday morning all! I've been getting some questions from some people who are faithfully following and reading this little bloggity blog o'mine. The most frequent one is:
Do you ACTUALLY wake up and report the song you woke up to or are you tempted to lie and just randomly report a song?
For those of you who know me well, you know that lieing is NOT a strong suit of mine. In fact, brutal honesty, no matter how much trouble it gets me into is usually the name of the game.
I have another repeat today, the beautiful Mr. Mangan awoke me today again with his song Robots. You can read my original entry about this song here. I hope you have already downloaded his album and have tickets to his next show, and for those of you who have not yet discovered this amazing musician here is one of my other favourites from him for your listening pleasure.
I didn't wake up to this one (just being honest!) but I think this just might make your day. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment